Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added optional parameter FileType to DetermineBranchesThatCreateIslands(Filter,StoreBuses,"filename",SetSelectedOnLines,FileType) script command to specify the file format. CSV format is now available in addition to the existing AUX format. CSV format puts pairs of islanded buses and the branches that island them on the same line.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed a bug in the Scale script command that would not scale properly if scaling based on MW, Mvar.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When using a power flow case with multiple islands, OTDF values for branches not contained in the "main" island were not properly calculated. The "main" island is defined to be the one with the most buses. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed a bug that would not properly report interface violations when using one of the Advanced Limit Monitoring options that compares the violation results to base case conditions. This was only a problem when using one of the dc methods.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Fixed a problem with TLR calculations when choosing the Slack as the transactor. Previously, the slack was determined from the island with the most buses. If the line or interface was not in the main island, no results were calculated. Now the slack is based on the island in which the line or interface is contained.
- Transient Stability: Removed logging of initial limit violation for GGOV1 regarding fsrt. This represents one of three inputs into a low value select block and it is not uncommon for the limit to be exceed in the steady state solution, thus logging the violation is unnecessary.
- User Interface Dialogs: When setting the dc loss multiplier for an area or zone, the dc loss multiplier for buses within those groupings will be set to the same value regardless of where you change the multiplier for the area or zone. Previously, you could only change the multiplier from the special DC Power Flow Loss Setup dialog that contains the loss multipliers.