Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added "ClearSmallIslands" script command to identify the largest island, and de-energize all others.
- General: When using the feature to Save an External system on the equivalencing dialog it was possible to save a PWB file which had InjectionGroup participation points that referred to portions of the system no in the external system. There was then an access violation bug when loading back in this PWB file if the user tried to look a the injection group table. This has been fixed.
- Sensitivity Calculations: When performing the multiple-element TLR calculation for Contingency-Overloaded Lines, we were not including a line if it was loaded to exactly to its limit in the contingency but only if it was great than the limit. It will now also include branches that are exactly at their limit.
- Transient Stability: Fixed the UEL2 model. It was coded as the UEL2C model.
- Transient Stability: When writing out the monitored branch for the REPC_A stability model to a DYD file, the quotation marks around the branch circuit id was omitted. This did not effect how PowerWorld read the DYD file, but we have added it to be consistent.