Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added the ability to automatically save plot images during a transient stability run. The images will be saved in the same directory as the defined hard-drive storage directory.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed reading of auxiliary format export descriptions to clear existing Object Types when reading in replacement export descriptions.
- File Formats: Fixed an out of bounds error that occurred when reading version 32 RAW files generated by Model on Demand that didn't contain some options on the title line that would normally be present. In the absence of these options, Simulator will generate defaults instead.
- General: In certain instances a load could be double counted in the list of owners if its owner is the same as its terminal bus' owner.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): In some instances, the flows on consolidated branches weren't being calculated after deconsolidation. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed line-based display objects so that all vertices snap to the grid.
- Transient Stability: When reading a DYD file and choosing to split generators represented by GENCC machines, a bug was introduced in the December 10, 2010 patch which caused both generators to have the same Generator ID. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed Show Dialog... right-click menu option in the Validation listing to properly show the Generator dialog.