- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added field with Sim_Solution_Options to enable/disable DFACTs control globally.
- Contingency Analysis: Access violations could occur if deleting three-winding transformers that are part of a contingency element. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: The option to disable SVC control globally was not being saved to PWB files. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: The option to disable DFACTs control globally was not being save to PWB files. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Fixed error setting generator statuses on buses that are categorized as load buses in the Bus section of the RAW file. Previously only the first generator at the bus was being properly identified at a load bus and set offline. But any other bus read at the same terminal bus would be treated as if it was being connected to a generator bus, regardless of the bus category in the RAW file, because after the first bus was connected there (even out of service) Simulator was treating the bus as a generator bus from that point forward. Now all generators inserted at a bus categorized as a Load bus will be inserted out of service.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): When saving a full topology model to a consolidated case, shunts that are connected to the same superbus by open breakers will be merged into a single shunt with blocks.