- Case Information Displays: The option to Paste from the clipboard into the SuperArea case information display was not working. This has been enabled for the SuperArea display.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed access violations when deleting objects from the case information displays found on the Remedial Actions tab on the Options page of the Transient Stability dialog.
- Transient Stability: Improved numerical properties of the REGC_B machine model hitting the current Imax limit inside the network boundary equation solution.
- User Interface Dialogs: The AUX file browser was checking for an empty path, but not for paths that don't exist. If it encountered a path that did not exist, it would error out when attempting to build the tree view. A fix has been added to check the existence of a directory before building the tree view.
- User Interface Dialogs: The Used By list on the Dependency Explorer was limited to 6 levels deep. Now the Maximum Depth parameter that can be set from the Contains list will also be used with the Used By list.