Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: When auto-inserting two-winding transformer contingencies, now have options on how to treat two-winding transformers that are part of three-winding transformers. The options are to insert the individual two-winding transformers, insert only the three-winding transformer, or to ignore these transformers completely and insert nothing.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The LogSave script command did not properly interpret the AppendFile parameter if there were quotes around the entry. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: Do not allow the Solve Power Flow action to be used with global actions, post power flow solution actions, or contingency blocks.
- Contingency Analysis: Solve Power Flow actions impose an order in which actions are applied. Groups of actions that are applied together are separated by Solve Power Flow actions. TOPOLOGYCHECK actions will ignore this order and be checked and applied as necessary with each group of actions. Any CHECK actions that are part of global actions will be checked and applied if necessary in the first group of actions. POSTCHECK actions will be checked and applied if necessary after all groups of actions have been applied.
- Transient Stability: When two generators are at the same bus and are using line drop compensation, Simulator automatically sums the currents for the Vcomp calculation. There was a bug that if one generator did not have an exciter Simulator was still summing the currents. This has been fixed.