Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Auto Insert options now allow auto inserting single loads.
- File Formats: Modified reading a OTG or OTGD file so that the event syntax: "fault 4.0 30.0 30.0 3pb solid", will interpret the second and third strings as the time in cycles after the fault that the from and to end buses are opened on the branch.
- File Formats: The new feature for having a Voltage Setpoint Tolerance with a generator was not being properly stored to a PWB file. This parameter for VoltSetTol is now stored in the PWB.
- General: When using the White option for Ribbon Settings, window borders have been increased to make grabbing the border much easier for resizing.
- General: When filtering gens, loads, and switched shunts by Area, Zone, or Balancing Authority Device or Advanced Filters, use the area, zone, or balancing authority of the shunt object and not the bus. Area/Zone/Owner filtering already did this.
- General: Added 2 new fields for a Bus: EPCBusType and RAWBusType. Both the RAW and EPC file have an old concept of the user specifying the "equation type" at each bus. In Simulator this is automatically determined from the control devices you have specified in the system, but when writing out to the RAW or EPC file formats Simulator has always written out an integer code appropriate for these formats. These two new fields allow the user to see what these codes in the case information displays.