Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added a way to modify the REGC_A and REGC_B MW Set Point (Exciter Pref input) from the contingency element when there is only an Exciter REEC_A among similar variations of the REEC model in the generator.
- Contingency Analysis: When using Custom Monitors with contingency analysis and reporting based on a % Change from Initial Value, if the initial value was 0 custom monitors could be reported when they should not be reported. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Fixed a bug when loading a PWB file that could cause an injection group that contains other injection groups to end up with missing participation points.
- File Formats: When appending a case from a PWB file it was possible that the generator list was not sorted correctly resulting in new generators being added but not able to be found by other objects in the file.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed a bug that could determine an incorrect regulated bus for generators.
- Transient Stability: fixed error in treatment of the non-linear gain block on the WSIEG1 model.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an error in initialization on the UEL2.