Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Added ability when loading the KML file for ERCOT to have it create parallel transmission lines between the same 2 buses if there are duplicate entries in the KML file.
- Transient Stability: Added support for PV1G machine model and the PV1E electrical model.
- Transient Stability: Added option with LOCTI Relay to trip the entire three-winding transformer or only the monitored winding.
- Transient Stability: Added more parameters to WNDTGE governor model.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Update the actual MVA limit stored with transfer limiters as individual limiters are iterated on. The limit could change from the original value due to contingency actions that change line ratings.
- File Formats: When loading in a RAW file, estimate voltages at dummy buses of multi-section lines. Even though the buses are explicitly in the file the voltages might not be good depending on the process that created the RAW file.
- File Formats: When loading in a RAW file, estimate the voltages at three-winding transformer star buses if the voltage is given as 1 pu and 0 deg. angle. This most likely indicates just a default value and could cause solution problems.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Fixed a bug with PV analysis that would not calculate dV/dQ sensitivities correctly under certain circumstances if a contingency did not actually implement any actions.