Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added the ability to read and write for GE PSLF for up to 4 generators for the TS model CCOMP4.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the Move script command to change the terminals of a branch or moving the terminals through a oneline diagram, do angle smoothing on the moved branch when the power flow is solved.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When specifying the object for a Model Condition from an auxiliary file and the object cannot be found, a message will be added to the log.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When using the ATC Multiple Scenarios to change zone load, only loads that are online will be scaled.
- File Formats: Some Model Conditions for transformers had the Filter Object Type specified as Transformer instead of Branch. This had been fixed several years ago when loading aux files by converting the type from Transformer to Branch, but some PWB files were found that still had this problem. Now when loading a PWB file the same conversion will be done.
- Power Flow Solution: In a rare situation, a power flow solution could fail after
1. Solve the power flow solution
2. Go to Edit Mode
3. Insert a new generator at a bus that is remotely regulated by other generators
4. Configure configure the new generator to participate in voltage regulation of its terminal bus with the other generators.
This was not triggering PowerWorld to rebuild solution structures appropriately. If you saved the case and reopened it was fine, but immediately after doing these things the power flow solution would fail.