Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added script command RelinkAllOpenOnelines that does just what the name implies. This should be used with a regular auxiliary file and not a display auxiliary file.
- Transient Stability: Changed the default time step for transient stability from 0.50 cycle to 0.25 cycle instead.
- Transient Stability: Modified the default MVA Convergence tolerance in transient stability from 0.1 MVA to 0.01 MVA.
- Contingency Analysis: Also fixed the CTGSlveAll script to work with storage to hard drive and not create an access violation.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed writing results to hard drive if the results had a comma. Now the strings will be enclosed with "".
- File Formats: Fixed error when loading a PWB file that would cause the name of the balancing authorities to be lost.
- Transient Stability: When showing plots for signal that has very little variation, Simulator forces the vertical axis to show at a minimum a variation in the 4th significant digit to avoid confusion of what might appear to be a wildly varying signal when really the values are just varying between 0.9999 and 1.0001. This has always been done in Simulator's transient stability plots, however the feature that checked for this looks for the maximum and minimum value in the vertical AxisGroup to decide this. There was a bug caused because we were considering PlotSeries that were not visible in this determination. This patch fixed this so that plot series which are not visible do not effect this automatic change in the vertical axis
- Transient Stability: Modified how the LCFB1 model handles the Kdrp parameter. Simulator was using this value as given always, but it was found that other software ignored this value if the Type parameter was 0. Simulator has modified the treament of Kdrp so it now uses the following logic.
If Type=0, then Kdrp = 1.0
Else if Kdrp <= 0 then Kdrp = 25
Else use given Kdrp value.
- User Interface Dialogs: On the three-winding transformer dialog under the Documentation tab, fixed image showing the conversion of impedances from transformer base to the system base. The ratio of MVABase was flipped on the image. This were handled correctly in the software, just not in this documentation.