Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Modified to make an Interface Name and Number fields which can be entered in the case information display and via an AUX file.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added an option with contingency voltage screening called "Store Voltage Violations" that will allow limit violations to be stored from the voltage screening. The default is to not store limit violations during the voltage screening because the estimate of voltages at this point might not be very realistic because they are determined without a full power flow solution.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added an option with contingency voltage screening called "Max Iterations" that will allow the maximum number of inner power flow loop iterations to be specified. The default is 2, which was the hardcoded value prior to this option being added.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): A special trick for changing a primary key field is to list the field twice. Simulator then used the first instance to lookup the object and the second instance to edit the field.
setData(InjectionGroup, [Name, Name], ["Old Name", "New Name"]);
Another way to do this would be to use a device filter, but that was not working.
setData(InjectionGroup, [Name], ["New Name"], "
InjectionGroup 'Old Name' ");
This patch fixed a bug so that using the Device Filter working work for changing a primary key field.
- GIC: A few GIC changes, including correcting bug associated with showing the GIC summary results.