- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When reading an AUX file that had a CoreType, IsAuto, GICModelTypem, or GICManualCoirR value for a transformer which was blank, an error would occur. This has been fixed.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Fixed an access violation that could occur when running OPF.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed bug that could cause SVSMO1 and SVSMO2 switched shunts to move when they should not.
- Transient Stability: Added a rate limiter check to governor model HYGOV4.
- Transient Stability: When in the middle of editing a float or integer value on the plot designer AND then switching to a different part of the plot it was possible for the value you had been editing (for example the vertical axis maximum) to then propagate to the new part of the plot you were navigating too. This has been fixed.