Features and Improvements
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): Fixed error in the SimAuto Command OpenCase() which was preventing the opening of EPC files
- Contingency Analysis: Cleaned up the reading/writing to/from an AUX file of the various Advanced Limit Monitoring options associated with violations based on a change relative to the reference state.
- File Formats: When reading in three-winding transformer records from a RAW file, we now allow a terminal bus to be specified which is NOT listed in the bus records if the STAT field indicates that the respective winding is OPEN. Thus the tertiary bus can be omitted from the bus table if the STAT=3, secondary if STAT=2, and primary if STAT=4. In these situations, Simulator will automatically create the bus number referenced as a terminal of the three-winding transformer and write an appropriate message to the log. Recent MISO cases were found to contain this structure for 145 transformers.
- File Formats: Fixed potential error when loading a PWB file for a case which has multiple SVC models at the same bus
- File Formats: Fixed some various errors when loading SVC models from an EPC file. For example when a bus of the SVC was presently disconnected. Also handled SVC types which are negative.