- Transient Stability: Added initial limit violation checking on the CSVGN5, CSVGN6, BPASVC, SVCWSC, and VWSCC models if the BSVS is outside the Bmax and Bmin input parameters. Also modified checking to ensure the Bpmax >= Bmax and Bpmin <= Bmin for these models.
- Transient Stability: Modified so that when the CDC4T, CDC6T, CDC6, EPCDC dc tranmission line models have a minimum current specified and that minimum current is higher than the initial operating current of the DC line, then the transient stability DC line model will ignore the minimum current and treat it as the initial operating current instead.
- Transient Stability: Fixed initialization of the WT3P1 model when ThetaMin was negative.
- Transient Stability: Modified the WT3P1 model so that the absolute value of PiRat is used. Previously negative values of PiRat caused the model to be unstable.
- Transient Stability: Modified validation checking on the PlayInRef model to ensure that the signal index values Pref_Index and Vref_Index are not beyond the number of signals available in the referenced playin model.
- Transient Stability: When saving transient stability model to an AUX file, the LTC1 models were not being stored. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Modified storage of the Rotor Angle for generator models. This field was storing a value even for non-synchronous machines which was confusing. The Rotor Angle in results will now always be stored as 0.0 for any generator which is not either a synchronous machine, PLAYINGEN, InfiniteBusSignalGen, WT3G1, or WT3G2. (The wind turbines have a PLL state that is a useful field to track similar to a rotor angle)
- User Interface Dialogs: Modified pop-up menu in log to show a checkbox beside "Show Time Stamp" rather than changing caption from "Disable Time Stamp" to "Enable Time Stamp". Also fixed a bug where that change wasn't happening at all.