Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): modified so that when loading a case using the AUX file format, if a balancing authority number is not given for a bus object, then the area number is used instead. Previously we just assigned a balancing authority number of 1 then.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added the DataMaintainerInherit YES/NO field which is enterable for the following objects: Bus, Gen, Load, Shunt, LineShunt, Branch, 3WXFormer, DFACTS, DCTransmissionLine, MTDCRecord and VSCDCLine. Setting this value to NO will prevent these objects from inheriting their DataMaintainer from their terminal bus objects.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added the DataMaintainerInheritBlock YES/NO field for a Bus and Substation object. For a Bus, set to YES to block the inheritance of the Data Maintainer for other objects connected to this bus. For example, if this is YES, generators at this bus will not inherit the Data Maintainer from this bus. For a Substation, set to YES to block the inheritance of the Data Maintainer for the buses in this substation.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added the DataMaintainerInherit and DataMaintainerInheritBlock fields to the Network Model Auxiliary File Export Format Descriptions
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added ability for the LimitViol and ViolationCTG object to return the EMS Topology related strings from the Violated Element such as EMSID and EMSType. Also, for the Branch objects returns the EMSLineID, EMSID2From, EMSID2To, EMSPSID, and EMSCBTyp.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed error with using the Selected, CustomExpression, and CustomExpressionStr fields with a ViolationCTG object. They were returning these values of the corresponding Contingency object instead of the ViolationCTG object.
- File Formats: When saving out removed elements in EPC snippet file, split out branches and transformers into their own sections if saving a list of branches that also includes transformers. Fixed bug when saving out transformer records when they are saved independently of branches.
- Transient Stability: When running transient stability and storing results to hard drive, if Windows is not configured to give the user the ability to write files to the directory to which results are being stored, the previously a simple error message say "File access denied" would appear. This has been changed so that a more descriptive error message will appear in the transient stability status edit box indicating the problem.
- Transient Stability: When saving generator results to hard drive the speed was being saved as nominal Hz instead of 1 pu if the generator had no machine model. This has been fixed.