- File Formats: When loading a RAW file if a bus is marked as a slack bus, but does not have any generators connected to it, Simulator will now automatically remove the slack bus designation and write a warning to the message log.
- Transient Stability: Modified function for handling low voltage reactive current injection for wind turbines and solar panels to improve network boundary equation convergence.
- Transient Stability: Modified function for handling low voltage P/Q injection for DC lines and converters to improve network boundary equation convergence.
- Transient Stability: Prevent access violation when saving to hard drive and the full drive is not specified in the name of the path.
- User Interface Dialogs: Made some changes to the multi-section line dialog to update properly if the multi-section line being displayed somehow changes while the dialog is open. This could happen if a terminal of one of the branches within the multi-section line is moved.
- User Interface Dialogs: When right-clicking on a list of generators, shunts, or transformers and choosing to save to an EPC file snippet, a dialog appears asking if you would also like to save the bus records for the regulated bus in addition (to ensure you're saving any changes in regulated bus voltage correctly.) Unfortunately this prompt would appear for every object selected, so if you selected 600 generators to save the dialog would appear 600 times. There is now the ability to choose "Yes to All" and "No to All".