Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added a new field "CountLoadDistGen" for Area, Load, and Substation objects. This values returns a count of the number of load record in the respective grouping which has a non-zero DistMW OR a non-zero DistMvar value assigned.
- File Formats: When loading a pwb the second line now also tells the patch date. As in:
Opening Case AGL37_HW5.PWB
Reading PWB File, Version 22 BETA (build 527, patch date 2020_12_18)
- Transient Stability: Added support for a new VSCDCLine dynamic model named VHVDC1
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed an access violation in the TSAutoInsertDistRelay script command.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed the text alignment for fields on Custom Case Information spreadsheet-like displays. Much of the text was always appearing as aligned to the left when numeric values should have been aligned to the right.
- Case Information Displays: When the "Use Defined Names in Variable Name Locations" is used for fields on the Custom Case Information displays, then fields such as CalcField:14 can instead be defined as CalcField:My Calculation Name. This was causing an error in the Custom Case Information displays because the extra spaces would mess up the cell parsing for defining a cell. This has been fixed by exporting the field with single quotes around it as 'CalcField:My Calculation Name'.
- Case Information Displays: Corrected spelling error in XF Nominal Tap Ratio column header for Branch object.
- Difference Case Tool: In the Topological Differences from Base Case dialog, update the Removed objects count if using the option to include area/zone/owner filtering in the summary counts.
- General: When determining the impact of contingent elements within interfaces, all contingent elements will be ignored if an interface contains another interface.
- Oneline Diagrams: Option to Convert MS-Lines to Background Lines has been removed from the right-click menu for multi-section lines on a Bus View and Substation View.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed an error with the VSC DC Line solution when regulating the MW on the FROM side DC converter AND when regulating the DC MW flow instead of the AC MW. Changes were made in the November 20, 2020 patch that allowed support for Rdc=0 in the calculation, but this introduced this bug.
- Transient Stability: Fixed access violation caused when using the Show Transient Stability RAS Validation Info option on a Remedial Actions or Remedial Action Elements case information display that is empty.
- Transient Stability: Fixed OEL2C to match GE dyd file order.
- Transient Stability: Fixed the numbers of parameters for REEC_D to match PSLF dyd file. There was an error before in the parameters when writing from pwb to dyd file.
- Transient Stability: When auto inserting relays fixed a bug in which the shape was set to -1. This was causing the relay to not operate correctly because it was disabling the relay.
- Transient Stability: The default value of all InternalAngle parameter in Zones 1-4 of DistRelayITR is now changed to 90 degrees.
- Transient Stability: The description for impedance-related parameters of DistRelayITR is now corrected to show them as a percentage of the line parameters.
- User Interface Dialogs: Updated captions for Geo Data View objects shown in the Display Explorer.