Features and Improvements
- GIC: Implemented giving precedence to user entered earth region.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed the SendToExcel call to modify the Excel cell to allow the LineCircuit ID to be a string in the Excel Spreadsheet as it does when sending the data from the right click menu. What was happening was that Excel was auto-determining what the data of the cell was, and for example an id of "01" was determined by Excel to be a number then it was eliminating the leading zero while copying the data instead of writing "01" as it should be.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed access violation deleting RAS records in case information displays
- GIC: Modified so a substation's GICGeographicRegionName can be set to blank to unassign it.
- Transient Stability: It was possible for the fonts in transient stability case information displays to show incorrect formatting for the model parameters. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in PSS7C stabilizer