Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Adding command line parameters to write out the machine ID and also to load a license. Allows for scripting.
- Case Information Displays: Also added the ability to use filtering across other object types for the InterfaceElements. They can now use Branch, Gen, Load, Interface, Injection Group, and MSLine filters directly.
- Power Flow Solution: When reading in an EPC or RAW file which contained multiple slack bus designation for one electrical island, Simulator picks on of these as the slack and removes the other. An appropriate message is then written to the message log alerting the user of this. This message was then being repeated every time a power flow solution was done. The ongoing annoying messages were removed and only the first message will be shown now.
- Transient Stability: Added ability on Transient Stability Plot titles and axis titles to use the special string "@CTGMemo" to include the memo of the transient contingency in the plot
- Case Information Displays: Fixed the "Selected?" field of an interface element. It was getting the results from the object to which the interface referred. For example, an interface element which was for a Branch would return the branch's selected field. It should return the Selected field of the interface element itself.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): A bug was introduced when adding the improvements to consolidation on November 17, 2014 to more completely consolidate unnecessary open switches. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with initialization of user-defined load models