Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Added ability to read the *.M files created for input to the MatPower matlab simulation.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Added new option with PV tool to Restore Initial State on Completion of Run. The default is NO because this is what we had been doing.
- Transient Stability: Added ability on the transient stability dialog to show only state limit violations that are "modified" or those which are "not modified". There are now three tabs to show either All, Modified, or Not Modified.
- Contingency Analysis: When choosing to show contingency element definitions in the user interface "by label", Simulator was still showing the definitions by number. This has been fixed so that the GUI shows them by label when chosen.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error with the Distribution Equivalent. In Nov 25 patch we added support for transformer switching in the distribution equivalent load model. In this addition however we were not obeying the LTC flag of zero which indicated that tap switching was not available for the transformer and were instead switching all transformers. This has been fixed to switch those transformers for which this control is enabled.
- Transient Stability: Do not include initialization limit checking for LD1PAC stall voltage when the bus is out of service.
- Transient Stability: Added additional validation checking on the EXWTGE model for values of XIQmax and XIQmin to catch values of 0.0 which indicate they should be set to default values of 1.45 and 0.5.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixing errors with defining a DFacts device which can be capacitive.