Features and Improvements
- General: Model String Expressions can now reference other Model String Expressions.
- User Interface Dialogs: When using the Save to Aux button on bus, switched shunt, generator, branch, line shunt, and load dialogs save using fields that are the same as default Network Model fields with the Aux Export Description. When saving switched shunts use appropriate fields if the shunt is allowed to be on control, i.e. control mode <> Bus Shunt. When saving transformers save using appropriate transformer control fields.
- User Interface Dialogs: changed the hints that appear for the MVA Convergence Tolerance and the AGC tolerance to reference the fields that are in the unit of MVA (instead of the old fields which were in units of per unit)
- File Formats: When reading in an Areva CSV hdbexport file with an unrealistic DC line voltage schedule, we automatically modify the minimum transformer tap ratios to ensure that the initial condition can be obtained. This was not properly working under some circumstances for inverters that were at these limits in the initial case. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When reading an REPC_A model from an AUX file and using the measured branch object, the flow measurement bus of the extra object was not being properly read. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When reading in particular SVCALS shunt model from a user-written DYR model there was an error with reading the parameters. This has been fixed.