Features and Improvements
- Fault Analysis: Added a log message for FaultAna when the user selects a pre-fault profile of Solved Power Flow, but the power flow solution fails before applying the fault. An abort message is added to the log, and the attempted fault calculation is cleared.
- File Formats: Modified how comments at the end of RAW file records are parsed to more loosely assign labels if the comments contains label inside brackets
- File Formats: When reading the OpenNet EMS csv file,s, added code to read transformer tap settings off of XFORMER records.
- File Formats: When loading a *.seq file, the connection codes 4 and 14 represent a configuration where there is no series path in the zero-sequence network and there is no ground path in the zero-sequence network. PowerWorld was reading this in and setting the winding configuration to Wye-Wye which is a valid assumption, however it is equally valid to set the winding configuration to Delta-Delta. Both of the configuration result in no series path and no ground path. Customer were expecting this to be Delta-Delta and reported that other software reads this code in as Delta-Delta. This patch is modifying reading the *.seq file so that the codes of 4 and 14 are read in as a configuration of Delta-Delta.
- Transient Stability: Add new default parameters for PSS4B and PSS4C (previously they were mostly zeros).
- Transient Stability: Added additional data validation checks for PSS4B and PSS4C
- File Formats: Fixing errors in reading the RAT files added in previous update.
- General: When merging the sections of a multi-section line, if either the first or last section from/to designations did not match the overall multi-section line from/to designation, and error could occur. The from bus of the first section needed to match the from bus of the overall multi-section line, and the to bus of the last section need to match the to bus of the overall multi-section line. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: Changing oneline object deletion confirmation so that appropriate buttons are defaulted.