Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Adding Trim(), LTrim() and RTrim() to the expression parser.
- Case Information Displays: Adding Trim(), LTrim() and RTrim() to the expression parser.
- General: Added MW Transactions to Model Expressions, Model Conditions, Model Fields, and Custom Monitors.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: When opening the QV Curves dialog, the columns being shown in the Bus tab are processed. If the column "Selected" is in the list and the column "QVSelected" is NOT in the list, then the Selected Column is replaced with "QVSelected". In Version 18, we changed QV curves so that only buses that are flagged as QVSelected=YES are processed. In Version 17 and earlier we used the field Selected=YES. As a result, older PWB files may exist which have the Selected column in this table causing confusion. This change will avoid this confusion.
- QV Curves: Added User Defined Integer field with QV results. This might be useful for selecting groups of results to plot together.
- Retriever: Updated alarm inhibit feature to support inhibiting of only changed aliases in addition to the ability to inhibit all aliases associated with an alarm.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to load several USRMDL records using in Alaska from a DYR file.
USRMDL SVCBAS is converted to a SVSMO1_AK_A
USRMDL GTAKGE is converted to a GAST2A_AIR
USRMDL GTAKWD is converted to a GASTWD_AIR
USRMDL CSVCAB is converted to a SVSMO1_AK_B
USRMDL HRSG is converted to a HRSGSimple
GVABESis converted to a CBATTERY
ALSTM1 is converted to a SVCALS
GEWGC1/GEWTE2/GEWTT1/GEWTP1/GEWGC1/GEWTA1/GEWPLT are converted to WT3G2/WT3E1/WT3T1/WT3P1
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed bug when loading interface elements from an AUX file when the keywords for "BRANCH" etc.. used lowercase characters. In some locations it was not properly reading the interface elements.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Store Line Tap by default with Transformer data. This had only been stored with Branch data and might be needed if the fixed taps are anything other than 1. Reordered the priority fields for the transformer nominal kV, fixed taps, and actual tap so that we end up with the correct tap after loading an aux file.
- File Formats: Fixed bug when appending PWB cases and the same substation exists in both cases.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Fixed bug with ramping PV transfer in which the source contains the system slack. The slack would not actually move and could reach a situation in which no ramping is actually being done even though the tool looks like it keeps increasing the transfer.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Fixed invalid pointer error associated with monitoring inadequate voltages with a PV run.
- Transient Stability: Fixed access violation on Stability tab of the transformer/branch dialog.
- Transient Stability: Modified the initialization of the svcals, svsmo1_ak_a, and svsmo1_ak_b switched shunt models for SVCs.
- Transient Stability: Modified the initialization of the Hydro_Bradley governor model so it works with stabilizers that use the mechanical power as an input.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug when opening the Model Condition dialog if the class of the filter was different than the class of the object. This worked correctly on the dialog while defining the Model Condition, but when choosing show dialog on an existing model condition it was not properly populating the dialog.
- User Interface Dialogs: Added support for reading/writing switched shunt stability models from the DYR format.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug with how much you can scale each parameter. Bug would force the limit to 99999.