- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the SendToExcel script command and OLE error could result if not specifying the name of the worksheet. This has been fixed by assuming a default name based on the object type of the data being sent to Excel if the user doesn't specify a name.
- Contingency Analysis: Made corrections to properly retain the AGC method in use during a contingency solution with the reference state if a contingency solution is then manually set as the new contingency reference state.
- File Formats: When writing to an EPC file, added a space between the from bus nominal voltage and the to bus number for breaker records to prevent long bus numbers from running into the from bus nominal voltage.
- Oneline Diagrams: The small Color Key dialog for the contouring of a oneline can be made transparent. The option to "Remove Transparency from all Windows" however would not remove the transparency from this particular small window. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed potential error that could occur after showing a group of plots in transient stability and then choosing to show them again.