Features and Improvements
- User Interface Dialogs: When defining Model Conditions and Model Expressions and using the Choose a Field dialog to select a field for the condition or expression, there is now an option "Show Transient Stability Remedial Action Fields". When this option is checked, only the fields that are valid for being evaluated each time step during transient stability analysis will be shown.
- Contingency Analysis: Certain categories of contingency violations could not be loaded from an auxiliary file or correctly returned when using distributed contingency analysis. These include the Change Bus dV/dQ, Change Bus Disconnected, and Bus Neg dV/dQ violation categories. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: An access violation could occur when deleting contingency violations from the following categories: Change Bus dV/dQ, Change Bus Disconnected, and Bus Neg dV/dQ. This has been fixed.
- Distributed Computation: For Distributed Contingency Analysis an error would occur when including the Advanced Limit Monitoring options to "Report changes in bus dV/dQ sensitivity" or "Report as a violation if a bus becomes disconnected." This has been fixed.
- General: Updated autoload function. Now the files are renamed with an underscore '_' character before being loaded. This allows us to check for files that need to be deleted before loading a new file.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Fixed access violation when calculating interface sensitivities on the Flow and Voltage Sensitivities dialog under Single Meter, Multiple Transfers.