Features and Improvements
- Sensitivity Calculations: Added the ability to store the display/column option settings for the grids on the Flows and Voltages Sensitivities dialog under the "Self Sensitivity" and the "Multiple Meters, Single Control Change" tabs. Previously these could be modified but after closing the dialog and reopening it, Simulator would not maintain display/column options on those.
- Transient Stability: Added support for reading the REEC_C model from a DYD file.
- Transient Stability: Modified the Validation message about treating generators with no machine model as negative load to make it clear that we treat the generator as constant current in this situation.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to open the Bus View from the Transient Limit Monitor Violation case information display.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to open the Bus View from case information displays of transient stability models.
- Transient Stability: Modified to bring the transient stability dialog back up in multiple contingency mode if it was in that mode the last time the user open the dialog.
- User Interface Dialogs: Modified the Recent Cases list so that the file extension is included.
Also now include the file path in situations that duplicate entries are shown in the Recent Cases List (This can occur with the same file name, but different file path).
- File Formats: Fixed an error reading in a PWB file if there were any Model Conditions referencing three-winding transformers when the file was saved.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed bug in applying oneline emphasis filter.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug with properly drawing dashed lines while in Run Mode.
- Oneline Diagrams: Additional modifications to prevent any dialog boxes or onelines from being dragged to a part of the screen that will prevent the user from clicking on the title bar of a form such that they can't move it again.
- Power Flow Solution: Improved DC line tap calculations to avoid controller oscillations in the power flow solution.
- Transient Stability: Fixed access violation that could result during the initialization of a case containing Load Distribution Equivalent records.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with auto-correcting the Xc value for SVCs. It was setting the value to 0 if the user selected to Auto-Correct the values in the validation dialog.