Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added secondary filter classes to the TTransferLimiter object. A user was requesting to filter the transfer limiters by bus.
- Case Information Displays: When relinking unlinked interface elements, access violations could result when viewing elements in the case information displays that show specific types of elements and the linking was successful. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Corrected placement of line shunts when appending an EPC file to a case that already has multi-section lines created.
- GIC: Added the ability to delete duplicate bd3 file points when loading new files.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): Fixing the Register SimAuto and Distributed Computation Configuration utilities to work with the updates made to SimAuto recently.
- Transient Stability: When specifying Model Plane fields in the Store to RAM Options for transient stability and saving these to an auxiliary file, the variablenames were not being read correctly when loading the auxiliary file. This has been fixed.