Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified RestoreState script command to take optional parameter that can be USER, LASTSUCCESSFUL, or BEFOREFAILED. USER will restore the user specified state stored by the script command StoreState. LASTSUCCESSFUL will restore the state from the last successful power flow solution. BEFOREFAILED will restore the state before a failed power flow solution. This will work with power flow solved through the GUI or using the SolvePowerFlow script command.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added optional parameter with CTGSaveViolationMatrices script command to IncludeUnsolvableCTGs. Set this to YES to include unsolvable contingencies in the results and automatically include the Solved field.
- Case Information Displays: Allow insert of a new Branch on the Transformer Controls table.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added option with Contingency Violation Matrices to include unsolvable contingencies. When this is true the Solved field will be automatically added to the contingency matrix.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Multi-section lines are now supported by Custom Monitors.
- File Formats: When loading RAW files, added option to specify a default switched shunt ID.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified the treatment of the @TIME and @DATE special strings when used in defining filenames in an auxiliary file. Previously
@TIME would return the format "15:02:58"
@DATE would return the format "April 12, 2016"
This format is not appropriate for a filename however, so it will now return 150258 and 20160416 instead. This matches the format used with the @DATETIME string.
- File Formats: Modified to write out the VECGRP as 12 blanks and CNXA as 0.000 for all transformers when writing to RAW version 33 or 34.
- File Formats: When saving out to version 19 EPC file, two extra spaces were added to the beginning of some Long ID fields. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When reading hdbexport CSV files, added error checking so that if any NULL (00) ASCII characters are encountered while reading the file Simulator presents a dialog to Simulator to indicate that the file is corrupt.
- General: Changed the numerical calculation of merging Multi-Section Line segments together to handle bypassed sections appropriately.
- Power Flow Solution: Changes to SVC fixed shunt behavior.
- Transient Stability: Modified the LD1PAC (and CMPLDW, CMPLDWNF for similar model) so that if the contactor model input parameters are inconsistent then the contactor model is ignored (Kcon=1 always). The check made is as follows.
if (Vc1on < Vc1off) OR (Vc2on < Vc2off) OR (Vc1off <= Vc2off) OR (Vc1on <= Vc2on) then model is ignored.
- Transient Stability: Changed so MotorW and MotorX models can support Lpp > Lp. This would occur with mimicking a PSSE CIM5 type 2 model, like those used in the CLOD.
- Transient Stability: Minor bug fix to torque-speed curve calculations when the MVABase field is set.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an access violation associated with moving fields in the Plot Designer tree view.
- Transient Stability: There was a minor sign error in the overvoltage equation in svsmo3 transient model that was causing the shunt to operate immediately from the no contingency state. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: Modified the built-in Auxiliary File Export Format Description "Network Model" to include the substation field IDExtra.