Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Contingency violations can now access the Monitor field for their elements so that this can be set directly from the contingency results instead of going to the Limit Monitoring Settings.
- File Formats: Changed the parser for hdbexport files so that it supports the reverse direction of some pointers, namely:
LNLIM -> LN
XFLIM -> XF
ZBLIM -> ZBR
LNSEG -> INTRFC
XFSEG -> INTRFC
ZBRSEG -> INTRFC
TABVAL -> TABPT -> TAB
Added support for PRIO field on CP records (putting it in the VarRegulationSharing property).
Added support pointers in either direction from XFs to PSs or PSs to XFs.
- File Formats: A log warning message is written if duplicate generators are encountered when reading a RAW file.
- File Formats: Made some WECC Switch file changes:
1. Parse fault impedance with FB record
2. Use OPEN BOTH action when parsing FL record that opens both ends of the line at the same time
3. Use solid fault if impedance values are all 0.0
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed bug with pasting Geo Data View Style colormaps.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bugs when deleting transient switched shunt and line relay models.