Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added new fields for a generator called RcompMVABase and XcompMVABase which show the R and X compensation values on the machine MVABase instead of the system MVABase.
- File Formats: Added bad data handling when reading an EPC file with a generator with cont_mode = 4 if the Vcsched is set to an unreasonable value. (We were seeing cases where value was set to 24.000 as user entered value in kV mistakenly). When Vcsched is specified outside the range 0.85 - 1.15 we will instead assuming cont_mode = 0, the regulated bus is the terminal bus, and the VoltSet is the present terminal voltage.
- Transient Stability: Modified REEC_D to freeze the output of the summation block before the Iqmax/Iqmin limitation. Previously it was freezing the output after the Iqmax/Iqmin limitation.
- Contingency Analysis: When using a Linearized Lossless DC Calculation method for contingency analysis, the feature which store the "LimitScale" for each contingency violation was not storing the limit scale with the correct units. This is the field "LimitViol\Scaled Results\Limit Scale". This would cause the Scaled Limit results to display incorrectly (the fields for LimitViol\Scaled Results\Limit\* and LimitViol\Scaled Results\Percent\*)
- File Formats: Added ability to read the cont_mode = 4 from a generator in an EPC file. This then uses a field "Vcsched" field. When reading cont_mode = 4, the generator is set to as follows
VoltSet = Vcsched
UseLineDrop = YES
Rcomp = RcompEPC * SBase/MVABase
Xcomp = XcompEPC * SBase/MVABase
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug when using a file Data Source on the Model Analysis Form when no plots have been defined. Even though the plots is not being used as the source an error would occur. Now a file can be specified without needing plots defined as well.