Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: When using the Show Dialog option on the Transient Stability Models in Use case information display, a case information display of only a single model type is opened. Delete is now an option on this case information display.
- Transient Stability: Delete is now an option with the Transient Stability Models in Use case information display. This will allow deleting all models of a particular type.
- Contingency Analysis: When auto inserting contingencies and creating combinations of different object types, the maximum number allowed for each object type has increased from 3 to 6.
- File Formats: Fixed bug in reading Matpower files.
- File Formats: Fixed bug with loading a PTI DYR file that contained two-terminal DC line dynamic models. This bug was just introduced but is now fixed.
- General: Fixed a bug that could result in calculating incorrect transformer regulation sensitivities. This would occur when doing the calculation for "Determining the side of transformer on which regulated buses are. This is needed to write to some non-PowerWorld file formats." Sensitivities could end up being calculated as NAN.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed access violation error that was showing up during Power Flow calculation. This would occur only when there were Interfaces defined in the case that contained contingencies like branch open/close elements, AND these open/close branches were already open/close in the base case.
- Transient Stability: Better handling of the Model Instance field that is used with types of dynamics models where more than one of that type can be assigned to the same object.