Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Improved support for loading in PSS/E idev files for transient stability.
- Distributed Computation: Fixed distributed computation configuration page table alignment.
- Distributed Computation: Fixed an access violation that could occur when selecting a user in the distributed computation configuration tool.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug displaying the loss field on a diagram depending on which end of the line the field was closest to. If it was closest to the Far bus, it would display the series I^2*R losses instead of the total loss. It should be displaying the total loss always, regardless of how many times displayed or which end of the line it is closest to. The series loss has its own field that should be displayed if the user wants to see the series only losses instead of the total losses.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Fixed bug with maximum mismatch information not showing up for critical PV scenarios.
- Scheduled Actions: Fixed an anchoring issue with the Scheduled Actions dialog.
- Transient Stability: Saving TS results out to a text file (csv, jsis, etc) was not working when results were in Hard Drive. If Transient Stability was NOT open, then nothing was being saved. If Transient Stability was open, then it would alternate between working okay and not working at all, for consecutive TSGetResults() script command, for example. If Transient Stability dialog was open, and one were to clear the time values from RAM, then it would alternate between working okay and not working at all, for consecutive TSGetResults() script command, for example. This has been fixed.