Features and Improvements
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Model Conditions and Filters that are part of contingency model criteria used during ATC analysis now allow use of the Model Condition option to Disable if Condition is True in Contingency Reference State.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: The option to evaluate Model Expressions or fields that are part of contingency actions in the contingency reference state is now used when running ATC analysis.
- File Formats: When loading an EPC file, the option for using GE Base Load Flag > 0 to prevent Post-CTG response in Simulator will now be used by default.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: When interpolating inadequate voltages during a PV run, now interpolate if an inadquate voltage occurs at the zero transfer level to determine the negative transfer level at which the voltage becomes inadequate.
- File Formats: When reading an EPC file, added checks to automatically ignore implicit generator step-up transformer if the hbus and tbus parameters are not specified.
- Transient Stability: Fixed potential problem that could occur when multiple events occur at the same time. The network equation Jacobian was not always being rebuilt when it should, resulting in bad solutions.