Features and Improvements
- Power Flow Solution: Added error checking for parallel transformers so that if they do not regulate the same bus (actually ZBR Bus group), then the transformer will be turned off control automatically and an appropriate message written to the log
- User Interface Dialogs: Modified the list of recently open files so it will dynamically increase the visual width when file names become extremely long so that the entire file name can still be viewed.
- Contingency Analysis: When using the DC Approximation inside of contingency analysis, the monitoring of interface MW flows was not working properly. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When loading an EPC file, changed the default setting of "Sharing of generator vars across groups of buses during remote regulation" so it default so use the SUM OF user-specified remote regulation percentages.
- File Formats: When reading a RAW file, modified to handle bus records which omit the voltage magnitude and angle. If these values are omitted, then we assume a magnitude of 1.0 and an angle of 0.0. Previously it would cause an error when reading the file.