Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: When using one of the Linearized Lossless DC Calculation Methods buses that become disconnected can be reported as violation if choosing that option.
- Oneline Diagrams: Hidden Geographic Data View objects are not contoured.
- Oneline Diagrams: Added Delaunay Triangulation as a Countour Method with Contour Options.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed a few bugs when using Expressions with the ViolationCTG object type. Access to LimitViol and Contingency expressions are allowed through this object and the various expressions were not always being identified correctly. There is a maximum allowed number of Expressions that can be created for ViolationCTG objects, currently 5, and this was not being enforced.
- Distributed Computation: Distributed contingency analysis result processing performance has been improved. Long post-run stalls should be much shorter in duration if they still occur.
- General: When writing an expression for a custom expression or Model Expression, if no function or operator correctly matches all of the parameter types passed into it (whether string, integer or float), Simulator will now give a more verbose error message that lists all of the overloaded functions or operators that match the name of the one used to give the user more information.
- User Interface Dialogs: Simulator log messages copied to the clipboard will include the timestamp when shown.