Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Modified to NOT gray out the BranchDeviceType = Transformer. Instead it will be black but a popup still occurs.
- Transient Stability: Added TICORSRF. Is the same as TIOCRS but can reclose and not reclose if fault persisted.
- Transient Stability: Added the ability to let the TICORS and TICRSRF to have multiple devices in each end.
- Transient Stability: Modified Set SimpleOC1 Line Relay Model to ignore lines with 0.0 limits.
- Transient Stability:
Removed the MOTORWCL model. The MOTORW model can now also be closed during a simulation so the need for MOTORWCL as a special separate model. Any old PWB or AUX files that defined MOTORWCL models will continue to read fine and we will automatically translate those into MOTORW models now.
- Transient Stability: fixed error in how the EXDC1 model interacted with the OEL1 over-excitation limiter.