- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When using the ATCWriteToText script command to save a CSV file, the results could be in the wrong format if a contingency or limiting element name contained a comma. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When reading an EPC file, fixed a bug that could occur when loading SVD records that did not specify all fields. No obvious error would occur, but the data would not be loaded.
- GIC: If a transformer configuration is not specified, a default value will be set.
- Oneline Diagrams: There was a problem with Memo Text objects not showing all lines of text if a background fill was applied. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: There was a problem with Text objects not showing the background fill if the line thickness was greater than 0. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an interaction between non-windup limits and ignored states for governors.
- User Interface Dialogs: When modifying the list of fields to include with an object type when defining an Auxiliary File Export Format Description, a list out of index bug could occur. This has been fixed.