Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Allow pasting from Excel into the Limit Groups case information display.
- Difference Case Tool: Added Use Capability Curve field for generators to difference flows comparison.
- Difference Case Tool: Fixed some access violations that could result when showing the difference flows base case or difference case for the minimum/maximum continous Mvar or the Target voltage fields for switched shunts.
- Fault Analysis: Fixed bug in the table listing multiple steady state faults which prevented the user from editing the fault impedance of the fault in that table.
- General: Fixed problem with the colored lines on the left of the message log slowing filling up the entire log. This only occurred when using the special Solve Power Flow contingency element actions AND also using the TOPOLOGYCHECK actions. This had no effect on the calculations but only the visual display of the message log.
- Transient Stability: When right clicking on a case information display on the Transient Stability dialog and choose Toggle All, the choices for toggle all were not properly shown. The would appear after clicking a second time on the particular data grid. This has been fixed so that the toggle choices appear the first time you click on the data grid.