Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Can now refer to custom fields (integers, singles, and strings) and calculated fields by name rather than number location of the field. Instead of using variablename:location can now use variablename:name. "BGCalcField:My calculated field name" and "CustomInteger:My custom integer name" are examples. Using this option for custom fields requires that field names be specified using the Custom Field Descriptions.
- Contingency Analysis: Using the DCConverter action and attempting to set the power or current setpoint for a voltage controlling converter will do nothing. Previously the voltage setpoint was incorrectly adjusted. If the control mode is changed for one converter from power to current or vice versa, the same change is made for the other converter that is not controlling voltage.
- File Formats: When loading multi-section lines from a PWB file, custom fields were not being retained and the metered end was not always set correctly. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: When using the Select By Criteria dialog, previously selected layers were not always being retained correctly the next time that you open the dialog. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: An access violation could result when attempting to tap a line connected to at least one substation. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug with setting the filename when using the TSGetResults script command. Instead of using the user-specified filename, the directory would be used instead as the filename.
- Transient Stability: Fixed memory leak when using the TSGetResults script command or TSGetContingencyResults SimAuto function.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed an access violation that could result when opening any dialog that contains an object chooser.