Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added option "Use Defined Names in Variable Name Locations" to the Case Information Display options. This will display certain fields that are able to be named (CustomFloat, CustomInteger, CustomString, CustomExpression, CustomExpressionStr, DataCheck, DataCheckAggr, and CalcField) to be shown with the name replacing the location number when the fields are shown as their variable names. As an example, CustomFloat:1 will appear as CustomFloat:The name I gave this float.
- General: When a user chose to open a case file that was NOT a PWB file, but left the "Files of Type" set to PWB this would cause an error (as it should). This error has however been modified to more gracefully abort the read and indicate to the user that the file type is probably wrong.
- Transient Stability: Added AC9C Exciter Model
- GIC: Fixed bugs with initial GIC values not being set. Also, now with GICs are included in transient stability depends on whether they are included in the power flow. Added ability to include snapshot GICs in the transient stability.
- Time Step Simulation: Time point column header for "Total MVA Load" should have been "Total Mvar Load" and has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Added the ability for generators to close at buses that were previously not energized.
- Transient Stability: For the REEC_A/B/C models, when Tpord = 0 then the Pmax/Pmin limits were not being properly enforced. This has been fixed.