Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added option to include combinations of buses when auto inserting contingencies.
- General: Added transformer regulated bus, switched shunt regulated bus, transformer type, and branch bypass fields to difference flows.
- General: Added generator Unit Type to difference flows comparison.
- User Interface Dialogs: Moved the Contingency Analysis folder in the Model Explorer UP a level to the main level. Previously it was inside the "Tools and Add Ons" folder.
- User Interface Dialogs: Added a "RAS + CTG Case Info" drop down menu to the Tools Ribbon Tab next to the Contingency Analysis button. This gives more prominent and direct access to the various features related to Remedial Actions and Contingencies.
- Fault Analysis: Fixed behavior of Fault Analysis window; it now opens in the same location it was closed in.
- Fault Analysis: The main Simulator form would gradually keep shrinking each time Simulator was opened if the form was not maximized or resized. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in ZPOTT when using the nfar bus which was not one of the terminals of the branch to which the relay was attached. It was not properly opening the branch at the far end bus when tripping.
- Transient Stability: Modified ZPOTT and ZDCB so that if either Zone1 chooses to trip it will automatically trip the other end as well to implement the transfer trip.