Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added a new script command called "SetGenPMaxFromReactiveCapabilityCurve(filter);". For generators which use a capability curve, the script will change the Maximum MW output of the generator to be equal to the second-to-last MW point on the capability curve if the last Max Mvar point on the capability curve is smaller than 0.001 Mvar. (Also if the present MW output is higher than this new Max MW value, then Max MW is set to the present MW output). The filter parameter is optional and uses the standard filter options of Selected, AreaZone, or "AdvancedFilterName". If omitted, then all generators are processed.
- Transient Stability: Added support for the coordination of the status of sections of a multi-section line in the transient stability simulation.
- Transient Stability: Added support for interface elements of type "multi-section line" when storing results of interface flows in the transient stability tool. Previously multi-section line elements of an interface were ignored.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified to ensure that Area or Zone information is written using secondary key fields if requested. This affects Limit Monitoring Settings, Contingency Area Make-Up Power, and OPF options.
- Oneline Diagrams: When saving the Dynamic Formatting descriptions to an auxiliary file, associated advanced filters were saved previously. However, if those advanced filter referred to other advanced filters then the referred to filters were not included. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: An error in the power flow solution was introduced in the April 5 patch. The errors were related to how generator remote voltage regulation was configured when multiple generator regulated the same bus. The error would not cause an incorrect power flow solution, but would frequently cause no solution to be achieved.