Features and Improvements
- Fault Analysis: Added total fault impedance field to TBus, to store the thevenin R and X needed to calculate the total fault X/R ratio.
- Power Flow Solution: Modified slightly when generator limits are checked. Previously they would be checked "immediately" (i.e. inside the inner power flow loop) if the mismatch fell below 0.02 per unit (2 MW or 2 Mvar normally). This could lead to some inconsistent results if in one situation the mismatch when from 2.001 to near zero, and in another it went from 1.999 to near zero. Simulator will now only check generator limits inside the inner power flow loop if the user chooses the "check immediately" solution option.
- Power Flow Solution: Switched back to old way (before September 22) of handling discrete shunts as continuous.
- User Interface Dialogs: On the run mode dialogs for Branches, Generators, Loads and Switched Shunts, add indications of the Energized status of the device.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Modified some of the tolerances used when ramping the ATC transfer using injection groups when the injection group generators are hitting limits. This fixes a problem where manually increasing the transfer caused the transfer to exceed the desired amount.
- Case Information Displays: When choosing to rename an advanced filter on the Filter Dialog, if the filter was referred to by another advanced filter the link would not be maintained after naming. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Further modifications to the HYGOV, HYGOV4, HYG3, and WEHGOV hydro governor models to avoid problematic 0/0 situation when initializing a generator operating at 0.0 MW output.