Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: Added option on the right-click menu for bus display objects to "Open Connected AC Branches" if a bus has Status = Connected. If the bus has Status = Disconnected the option will be "Close Connected AC Branches." When closing branches only branches where the other terminal bus is connected will be closed. If there are any dc lines connected to the bus, their status will remain the same regardless of which option is being used.
- Contingency Analysis: When using a linearized calculation method with contingency analysis and choosing to allow amp limits, change violations for lines were not being calculated correctly. The Reference Value, Change Value, and Change Percent were also not being reported correctly for the violation. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: When using a linearized calculation method with contingency analysis, the reference state line flow is calculated using the option for "Model reactive power for DC methods by..." so that there is consistency when comparing the reference state to the post-contingency state flow.
- Contingency Analysis: When using a linearized calculation method with contingency analysis, the Limit Group options for "Limiting End of Line" to use is now enforced. Previously, the higher end flow was always used. The flows can be different at both ends of the line depending on the option for modeling reactive power and allowing amp limits.
- Difference Case Tool: When using the Difference Case tool and the difference between a line in the Present case compared to the Base Case was that the From and To Buses changed order, the highlighting and other indicators of the change in the lines was not always correct. The highlighting might indicate a new line when this situation should be treated as the same line. The difference between the From and To buses was also not presented correctly. This has been fixed.