- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When getting Injection Group Generator MW Max Decrease or MW Max Increase values via an auxiliary file, the Generator MW Min Total and MW Max Total values were returned instead. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: When loading a contingency element involving a change_by or set_to action for a generator in percent from an auxiliary file, this would erroneously show up as an unlinked element. This has been fixed.
- General: When renumbering Multi-section Line dummy buses, either through the special text file or through a SUBDATA section, the default will now be to keep the original bus name instead of renaming to the new bus number if no bus number is specified.
- Transient Stability: Modified the case info displays for Transient Contingency Elements so that we show time out to 6 decimal places by default because Time in simulator is precise to exactly 1 microsecond.
- Transient Stability: Modified the reading of Transient Contingency Elements so that the string being read in will determine the precision of the Time used to look for that same event. Time in Simulator is precise to exactly 1 microsecond. Thus if an event occurs at 1.083333 and someone pastes in or reads from an AUX file an event at 1.0833 seconds, then previously Simulator would flag that as a NEW event. Now, Simulator will look at this string and determine that it is only precise to 100 microseconds. Therefore when searching for an already existing contingency event we will use a precision of one half that (50 microseconds). As a result we will treat 1.083333 = 1.0833 because they are within 33 microseconds of one another.
- Transient Stability: Modified the list of all transient contingency elements definitions so that you can advanced filter this display, you can paste data into the case info display, and you can delete elements.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in storing the Other field for the TIOCRS line relay model of the Current stored in amps. It was always storing a value of zero.