Features and Improvements
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: The information stored in the system registry for Bus View settings will now include the name of the Custom View if one is chosen to be the current view. This will be retained when Simulator is closed and will be applied when reopening Simulator and used with any PWB if the named custom view is saved with the PWB.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added options on the local menu of the contingency case information display under the Save As menu entry for "PTI Contingency File..." and "PTI Contingency File (only selected records)...".
- File Formats: When reading an hdbexport CSV file, modified how we read multiple XFLIM records which have pointers to the same XF record. Normally this won't happen, but users are able export a CSV file with multiple XFLIM records. Previously we would read all of them an continue overwriting the ABC limits and thus the final XFLIM record encountered would override all others. In talking with customers the preference was to read them into limits DEF and beyond instead. Now when reading
1. The first XFLIM record will take parameters LIMIT1_XFLIM, LIMIT2_XFLIM, LIMIT3_XFLIM and put them into limits A, B, and C.
2. The second XFLIM record will populate D, E, F
3. The third XFLIM record will populate G, H, I
4. The fourth XFLIM record will populate J, K, L
5. The fifth XFLIM record will populate M, N, O
All subsequent XFLIM records for the same XF record would then be ignored.
The same logic was added taking LNLIM and assigning limits to LN records, and for taking ZBLIM records and assigning limits to ZBR records.
- File Formats: When changing switched shunt data within the Simulator GUI or through an auxiliary file for GE specific fields that are associated with EPC files, fields that can be associated with both SVD and Shunt data in an EPC file, such as GE In Service Date and GE Retirement Date, may not have been set correctly. This has been fixed. Information was correct if it was read directly from an EPC.
- File Formats: When reading PTI sequence data the circuit IDs of transformers were not always being identified correctly resulting in sequence information not being read. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: When trying to paste in data to the renumbering routines for Area, Zone or Substation, and using something that was NOT an Area, Zone or Substation (such as an Owner), an error would occur. This has been fixed