- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified reading the BusSlack field of an Area and the Voltage Controlling Converter Bus for a multi-terminal DC line so that they can also read the bus by label.
- General: Evaluating Model Expressions that are interlinked could become very slow. This will make it impossible to view the expressions or do any calculations with them like contingency analysis, ATC, PV, and QV. This evaluation process has been sped up.
- General: A change was made in the September 23, 2015 patch to AND and OR operators in Expressions and Model Expressions that could cause them not to evaluate correctly. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error when writing out REGC_A models to the DYD file format. The following values are now always written Khv = 0.7 and qmin = -1.3. These values are not used by PowerWorld Simulator and these represent typical used (nearly universally used) value in DYD files.
- Transient Stability: Modified REGC_A to contain Khv and Qlim parameters. These parameters are NOT used by PowerWorld Simulator, but they are part of the DYD file so we read and maintain them for users with DYD files to avoid confusion.
- Transient Stability: Modified the REGC_A to contain an Xe parameter to represent generator effective reactance in per unit. If this value is zero then we will divide the value Iq by this amount and also model an impedance of (jXe) at the bus in the network boundary equations. This mimics what is done for WT3G type 3 wind turbines.