Features and Improvements
- Sensitivity Calculations: Added sensitivity calculations for dAmp/dControl and dMVA/dControl for the Multiple Meters, Single Control Change calculations.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the LoadCSV() script command, an access violation occurred if an object was found. This has been fixed.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the LoadCSV() script command if the CreateIfNotFound was set to YES, Simulator was still prompting the user. This has been fixed.
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: Modified to prevent the user from auto-inserting display objects on the Bus View. This did not cause any harm previously but was confusing. Also modified to prevent formating display objects on the Bus View for the same reason.
- Contingency Analysis: When keeping track of the contingency result that returns the amount of "Total Islanded Load MW", we sum up the amount of load MW at any bus whose bus status is Connected in the reference state and then disconnected in the contingency solution. There was a bug that even loads which had a Status of OPEN in the reference state were included in this summation. This has been fixed.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Fixed a bug with numerical tolerances that are too small in the area constraint of an OPF solution.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Fixed some sign errors with the Multiple Meters, Single Control Change calculations when calculating while in DC Power Flow Mode.
- Transient Stability: There was a problem with OOSLEN line relay that was causing an access violation when the relay do not have any data. This has been fixed.