- Contingency Analysis: Display contingency violations correctly when using Integrated Topology Processing. Make sure that the metered flow end of a branch is shown as the actual bus instead of the pnode of that terminal while the case is consolidated.
- File Formats: When writing line shunts to an EPC file, retain the original IDs it they contain an f or t. Also, maintain the EPC convention that the f and t indicate the end of the line that the shunt is on. If an ID does not contain an f or t, an appropriate unique ID will be created.
- File Formats: Fixed an access violation that could occur when loading an EPC file that contains three-winding transformers with no tertiary winding.
- File Formats: Fixed potential bug when loading a RAW file that contains comments. The comments were being included in the count of fields and this could result in an incorrect number of fields being read.
- General: Fixed access violation that could occur when creating calculated fields and using the filtering option to limit objects that are included in the operation.
- General: Modified MoveLineRecord functionality to prevent parallel lines from having the same circuit ID.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Fixed bug that would not pick the correct bus for the superbus pnode. As part of this fix, dead “ground” buses will not be picked as a pnode unless as a last resort.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Display contingency violations correctly when using Integrated Topology Processing. Make sure that the metered flow end of a branch is shown as the actual bus instead of the pnode of that terminal while the case is consolidated.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed a bug that would not allow an island to become viable even though it contains load by checking the nominal load instead of actual load. The actual load might be zero in a dead island if also using the options for minimum per unit voltage for constant current and constant impedance load due to the voltage at the bus being zero.